The EWN Series electronic metering pumps offer superior high-speed dosing capability with more standard features. The flexibility of the EWN pump enables it to be integrated into virtually any chemical feed application using a universal-voltage, digital controller with an expanded set of control features. Superb valve performance and advanced solenoid engineering combine to make a highly precise dosing pump for the most demanding applications.
- High Speed Performance
- Engineered Longevity
- Superior Check Valve Performance
- Flexible Connections
- High Compression Ratio
EWN Series pumps have outputs to 6.7 GPH (25.2 L/h) and a maximum pressure of 290 PSI (20 bar). The high speed of operation results in high resolution chemical feed and long service life. Quiet and compact, the EWN pumps prime in seconds and hold prime reliably.
Two controller options provide various features, outputs and flexible pump control including scalable Analog control, Digital Input with Multiply and Divide capability, Batch control, external Stop, AUX and Interlock inputs, analog and alarm outputs as well as simple speed & stoke length control. Display of can be adjusted between flow rate units, % speed or SPM for easy-to-read output and enables quick adjustment. The controller is universal voltage so it can be used anywhere in the world.
Features of integrating the EFS Sensor with the EWN-Y Pump:
- The EWN-Y Series pump combined with EFS flow sensor provides accurate real-time control and display of the dosing rate.
- Set point control allows the desired flow rate to be simply programmed into the pump. The pump will change rate to achieve the target flow rate – ALL WITHOUT ANY TIME-CONSUMING CALIBRATION.
- The EFS is easily mounted directly to the pump discharge, connects to the control unit with supplied connector, and self recognizes and initializes the sensor.
- The EWN-Y provides a clear display of actual measured dosing rate and provides a 4-20 mA output signal proportional to the flow rate.
- The optional Auto Air Vent Valve (ADV) can be mounted in-line with the EFS sensor for a combination to eliminate gas-lock conditions quickly with continuous venting.
- Operating history such as total volume, number of strokes, power cycles and power-on time are stored in memory and can be viewed for validation.