Max. Capacity: Up to 132 GPM
- Quick priming – Able to dry lift up to 13 feet in under 90 seconds.
- Expanded versatility – The SMX has a modular structure to handle liquids with high specific gravities. Use of standard motors extends the range of applications.
- Easy maintenance – The pump wet end can be removed from the motor as a complete assembly without dismantling, thanks to an additional rear casing support. The simple, rugged design with a minimum number of parts allows for easy maintenance.
- Enhanced durability under abnormal operation – Our original self-radiation structure (Patented) efficiently disperses bearing friction heat to protect the pump under abnormal operating conditions. In addition, our non-contact structure prevents contact between rear thrust face and bearing, to eliminate heat buildup during dry running.
- Motor options – SMX(F) series mounts to NEMA C-faced motors allowing for limitless voltage and service choices.