At Iwaki America we value our employees and strive to create a workplace culture that encourages respect and hard work, is collaborative, and results oriented. Our Total Rewards Package includes compensation, health and wellness benefits, and many other perks. We help our employees achieve success with a healthy work/life balance.
Total Rewards Package:
- Equitable Compensation
- Gainsharing Incentive Compensation Program
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision coverage with low deductibles
- Active Wellness program with monthly challenges and monetary incentives
- Confidential Employee Assistance Program (EAP) 24/7
- Retirement plans both 401(k) and Roth with employer matching
- 100% employer paid Life and Disability
- Voluntary benefits such as Identity Theft and Home Insurance
- Significant Paid Time off and Holidays
- Generous Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Charitable Giving and Company Contribution
- Volunteer Time off
- Holiday bonuses
- Internal advancement and training
- Social activities, holiday parties, summer outings, raffles
- Corporate discounts with contracted retailers
Current Job Opportunities – June ’23
Check back soon!
We actively encourage and support employee community involvement. Executives and Managers have an open-door policy. Our corporate culture is informal, and we strive to find the “right fit” for all employees. Opportunities are offered across all of the Iwaki America businesses.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Iwaki America Inc.
5 Boynton Road
Holliston, MA 01746