Max. Capacity: Up to 10.6 GPM
- There are two standardized models; the FA-2E, a lateral type for a low flow rate, and the FA-40VEW, a vertical type for a high flow rate. The FA-2E employs a spray system for single wafer processing while the FA-40VEW is suitable for cleaning 200/300 mm wafers.
- All liquid ends are constructed of fluoropolymers for purity and corrosion resistance.
- The PTFE bellows are rugged and proven to withstand long term continuous operation and high pressure resistance better than any other pump.H-shaped thick bellows are used (Only FA-40VEW).
- They have excellent resistance to high pressure and a long life to withstand continuous long-time operation. When connected to a special controller, the discharge can be controlled and monitored easily.
- The FA-40 pump is excellent for applications requiring high volume flow, such as large wafer processing, delivering up to 11.6 gpm (50 L/min). The FA-40 is constructed vertically to optimize precious cabinet space. Leak detection and drive sensing enhance the reliability and safety of these pneumatic pumps.