- Improve system accuracy – Ultra-high precision dosing (± 0.5%) provides critical control of your chemistry at a micro-discharge capacity.
- Pumps that last the life of your system – Our pumps deliver over 40,000 hours of repeatable precision and accuracy without the need for recalibration.
- Reduce maintenance costs – A unique valveless design that eliminates clogging/jamming associated with other metering pumps, combined with hardened ceramic materials makes this a great solution for handling solids/slurries.
- Simplify your fluid path – Compact (6″ x 3″ x 2″) and lightweight Hicera pumps can be installed in both vertical and horizontal orientations. The reversible motor direction allows you to reverse your flow without needing to add/change the piping.
- Ease of Integration – Hicera pumps can come equipped with; synchronous AC motors, DC motors and stepper motors to ensure seamless integration into your control system.
- Perfect for tough applications – Whether you’re pumping high viscosity, slurries, high purity or crystallizing fluids, Hicera is the one pump that can handle all these applications. Great self-priming, 100 PSI discharge pressure and the ability to dispense into vacuum conditions from high pressure without using a solenoid, make this the ideal pump for aggressive applications.