1000:1 Turndown Ratio
IX Series pumps use efficient Brushless DC motors for speed control. High resolution motor control adjusts the discharge and suction speeds to meet a full and accurate turndown ratio up to 1000:1 and flowrates from 80 GPH (300 L/H) down to 0.02 GPH (7.5m L/H).
±1% High Accuracy
Combined with precise motor control, an efficient valve design maintains accurate flow rates to allow a low-cost, mechanically-driven diaphragm pump to achieve a repeatability of ±1%.
70% Energy Savings
Helical gears and return spring reduce power consumption by up to 70% compared to conventional mechanical diaphragm metering pumps.
High Compression Pump Head Design
A fixed stroke length and proprietary liquid end design maintains high compression during each stroke, resulting in fast priming and no gas-lock at any flow rate up to full rated pressures.
Max. Discharge Capacity: up to 39.6 GPH
*CAUTION: Pump may be capable of higher pressure than tubing. Operate pumps at pressures lower than tubing specifications.
- Maximum discharge capacity is rated with clean water at ambient temperature at maximum discharge pressure.
Output may increase as pressure decreases.
- Accuracy is not guaranteed at flows below 0.5GPH (2 LPH) for IX-D300S6, 0.26GPH (1 LPH) for IX-C150S6 or 0.11GPH (0.4 LPH) for IX-C060S6.
- Maximum viscosity: IX-C: 1000 cps IX-D: 300 cps (standard pumps – consult factory for higher viscosities).
Outputs may be reduced.
- Liquid temperature range: 0 -50°C (TC, TE type), 0-80°C (S6 type). No viscosity change. Non freezing. No slurry.
- Operating temperature range: 0-50°C (Indoor use only)
- Operating humidity range: 30-90% RH (Non-condensing in the controller)
- Maximum dry suction lift rating is 6.5 ft. (2m).
- Pumps should always be shielded from direct exposure to the elements.