Max. Capacity: Up to 1320 GPM
- High discharge capacity, High head and high efficiency – The heavy-duty MDW is capable of a maximum discharge capacity of 5,000 L/min and max. discharge head of 98m, enabling applications in previously unexplored areas with a wide range of liquid specific gravities.
- Highly chemically resistant – Fluoroplastic and fine ceramic wetted parts offer high resistance to virtually every industrial chemical, regardless of concentration. ISO compliant – The MDW is dimensionally compliant with the international standard (ISO2858, 3661) and is interchangeable with conventional sealed centrifugal pumps.
- Robust structure – Use of the high strength ductile cast iron external armour is mandatory for heavy duty chemical process applications.
- High casing pressure resistance is achieved with a unique rear casing design preventing stress concentration and incorporating a triple-layer structure (PAT). A special metal shaft is used on the MDW to withstand high radial forces and allow continuous extended operation even under harsh service conditions.
- Back pullout system – The back pullout system allows easy maintenance and inspection without removing pipework. Integrated components and a sealed rear casing support structure enable motor removal safely without chemical leakage.