Max. Capacity: Up to 5 mL/shot
- Superior resist handling – The use of high-torque, stepper motor technology results in a consistent controllable discharge volume. The discharge volume is not affected by changes in viscosity or by filter performance.
- Repeatable accuracy of 0.3% of the discharge volume is maintained at all times.
- Repeated precision: ±0.3% (F.S.)
- Linearity: ±0.5% (F.S.)
- Resolution: 0.01 ml or below
- High Purity – The pump end utilizes a tubephragm design eliminating dead volume and low velocity areas where resist can stagnate. This prevents the collection of particles and allows the pumps to maintain the highest purity possible.
- Flexibility in Applications – The discharge velocity as well as volume are easily adjusted to expand the capabilities to many resist-coating processes, including the application of small amounts of resist in a short period of time.