MDM Series – HP
Exceptional high purity for chemical transfer and blending
Iwaki America’s combination of virgin PFA Teflon® and Silicon Carbide make it the clear choice for high volume bulk chemical transfer and blending. Independent third party testing, along with a list of satisfied customers has made the MDM series a proven asset in high purity chemical handling. With flow rates up to 350 gallons per minute, the MDM series can handle all of your high purity chemical needs!
Max. Capacity: Up to 350 GPM
- An expanded temperature range (up to 300°F) as well as increased solids handling capabilities (up to 10%) provides users with solutions for their difficult applications.
- Installation and maintenance time are reduced with our compact, close-coupled design.
- Operating costs are reduced thanks to simple, modular construction and individually replaceable parts.
- Small, lightweight and perfectly concentric magnet capsules optimize pump efficiency.
- High strength rare earth magnets are totally encapsulated within fluororesin moldings.
- MDM’s back pull-out design allows the operator to inspect the pump while leaving the line pressurized. MDM’s modular design keeps your operating cost low over the life of the pump by making regular maintenance and periodic inspection a snap.