The MXM series design offers the best combination of durability, safety and performance for a wide range of chemical process applications. MXM magnetic drive pumps feature separate impellers and inner magnets maximizing the flexibility and application of the product. MXM pumps are ideal for chemical transfer on chemistries such as bleach and sulphuric acid.
Max. Capacity: Up to 146 GPM
- Dry run capability – With proven dry run capability and our unique self-radiating bearing lubrication circuit (PAT.), the MXM is able to withstand process-upset conditions.
- Heat dispersion holes located strategically behind the impeller facilitate removal of frictional bearing heat and improve bearing lubrication and cooling circuit flow under dry run or poor suction conditions.
- Two piece rear casing design – Offers improved pressure handling capability and a second barrier for improved safety. The front casing features injection-molded liner with guaranteed uniform thickness and is fully covered by a ductile cast iron cover for combination of chemical resistance and mechanical integrity.
- All designs have ANSI 150# flanged connections.
- Dual end supported precision ground shafts and balanced compact high strength
- Samarium Cobalt magnet capsule result in balanced lightweight inner magnet capsule assemblies optimizing torque transmission and pump efficiency.
- High strength rare earth magnets are totally encapsulated within fluororesin moldings.
- Close-coupled back pull-out design – Allows the operator to inspect the pump while leaving the line pressurized.
- Chemical Manufacturing
- Metal Finishing
- Metal Pickling
- Paper Mill
- Ethanol – Bulk Metering
- Chlorination Plants
- Chemical Toting and Packaging