Max. Capacity: Up to 130 GPM
- Self-radiating structure – When fitted with a carbon bearing, the MX will allow for brief periods of dry running. The new “self radiating structure” (patented), in addition to the existing proven non-contact principle with front and rear supported spindle, greatly improves the ability to withstand cavitation and running against a closed discharge valve.
- Split volute casing – The MX Series is the first resin magnet pump that uses a split volute pump casing that forms a vortex chamber. The volute limits the liquid flow from the impeller and returns it to the pump, which is efficiently guided to the discharge port to enhance overall efficiency.
- MX Series pumps are highly recommended for use in various production processes such as filtering, spraying, washing, plating, chemical transfer/blending, and etching in surface treatment appplications.
- MX utilizes standard NEMA frame motors making them easy to install. (IEC and JIS versions available)
- Non-metallic baseplate will not corrode in hostile environments.