Max. Capacity: Up to 350 GPM
- Unexpected dry running won’t damage the pump or interrupt the process. Our dry run (carbon/ceramic) design allows the pump to handle these situations with ease.
- An expanded temperature range (up to 300°F) as well as increased solids handling capabilities (up to 10%) provides users with solutions for their difficult applications.
- Two materials of construction and convenient mounting configurations allow MDM to handle many aggressive chemical and high purity applications.
- Installation and maintenance time are reduced with our compact, close-coupled design.
- Operating costs are reduced thanks to simple, modular construction and individually replaceable parts.
- Small, lightweight and perfectly concentric magnet capsules optimize pump efficiency.
- High strength rare earth magnets are totally encapsulated within fluororesin moldings.
- MDM’s back pull-out design allows the operator to inspect the pump while leaving the line pressurized. MDM’s modular design keeps your operating cost low over the life of the pump by making regular maintenance and periodic inspection a snap.
- Chemical Manufacturing
- Metal Finishing
- Metal Pickling
- Paper Mill
- Ethanol – Bulk Metering
- Chlorination Plants